Research Reports Specialist
At The Trademark Company, we’re passionate about our products and services because we know they help customers achieve their dreams.
Our research reports specialists assist our customers with making sure their trademarks are available to be used and registered.
Our ideal Research Reports Specialist is an overachiever and has a proven track record of working independently while exceeding work performance quotas in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment. If you enjoy crafting unique search strategies to uncover potential road blocks to a client’s trademark rights as well as assisting with other procedural blocks to trademark applications with significant client interaction and are looking for your next challenge we want to talk to you.
- Create research strategies to identify potential blocking trademarks to our customers’ trademarks
- Prepare trademark clearance and monitoring reports for our clients
- Assist in preparing responses to procedural issue with US Federal Trademark Applications
- Other general trademark legal assistant duties
- 1 – 2 years previous relevant experience
- Ability to quickly learn detailed information about legal documents and services
- Proficient with customers on the phone/e-mail
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, e-mail, ability to learn order management tools
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Desire to help the company grow through participation in a variety of projects
- Detail oriented team player with a passion for helping customers
- BA/BS Degree, required
Submit your resume and cover email to [email protected] with the Subject Line “Attn: Research Reports Specialist”