Inside Sales Representative
The Trademark Company is a legal service provider that empowers individuals to start their own businesses and protect their patents, copyrights and trademarks. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll help guide our culture to be an ideal environment for your long-term development. We give you all of the tools you need to succeed. You provide the passion to help others launch their dreams.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a team atmosphere and are driven by the next challenge.
The person in this role will be responsible for:
As an Inside Sales Representative / Junior Account Manager you will begin your career at The Trademark Company in a sales team environment working with Senior Account Managers ensuring the team achieves stated sales goals for the month and quarter. As you work hand-in-hand with our Senior Account Managers you will learn to master working inbound warm calls, online chats, and Internet leads and orders, and master the sale of our products through the education of our consumers. As you grow your skills you will grow your own customer base exponentially increasing your ability to deliver our products and services. Upon achieving set metrics you will be promoted to a full Account Manager and eventually a Senior Account Manager leading your own team. You will have the training, the backing of the team, and the tools needed to be successful.
Qualifications of Ideal Candidate:
- A Passion for Helping Individuals Launch Their Own Businesses
- Strong internal drive to succeed and a record of overcoming challenges
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in an informative sales role
- Energetic and entrepreneurial personality
- Have incredibly high standards for job execution
- Desire to improve interpersonal and business communication skills
- Ability to act professionally at all times when dealing with customers
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Capacity to respond quickly to a constantly evolving business model
- Belief in a customer-centric approach
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
Submit your resume and cover email to [email protected] with the Subject Line “Attn: Inside Sales Representative”