Data Entry Clerk
At The Trademark Company, we’re passionate about our products and services because we know they help customers achieve their dreams.
Our Data Entry Specialists assist our customers with business, trademark, and copyright filings. Career advancement to a full Research & Operations Specialist is an option within the company with training in more complex search functions for our services.
Our ideal Data Entry Clerk is an overachiever and has a proven track record of working independently while exceeding work performance quotas in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment. If you have an eye for detail to assemble legal forms for filing at our customers’ specific direction and are looking for your next challenge we want to talk to you.
Data entry to populate our custom software to assemble business, patent, trademark, and copyright documents at our customers’ specific direction. Other general business, trademark, and copyright filing duties as well.
- 1 – 2 years previous relevant experience
- Ability to quickly learn detailed information about legal documents and services
- Proficient with customers on the phone/e-mail
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, e-mail, ability to learn order management tools
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Desire to help the company grow through participation in a variety of projects
- Detail oriented team player with a passion for helping customers
- BA/BS Degree, required
- Job Type: Full-time
Submit your resume and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “Attn: Data Entry Specialist”