Customer Service Representative
The Trademark Company is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to act as a liaison and trouble shooter for our customer service calls. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate and organized individual who displays the core values of The Trademark Company and our team. We’re looking for an individual that consistently demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of Customer Service: The ability to listen to customer concerns, address their issues, and reply when they are satisfied with their assistance.
- Problem Solver: Able to solve complex problems by primarily leveraging the systems and tools currently available to the organization.
- Field inbound calls and emails concerning questions and concerns with the sale of our existing products
- Work with manager(s) to address those concerns so that we maintain I high level of customer satisfaction
- Administrative duties such as maintaining records of types and volumes of concerns and preparing reports so that specific static concerns can be addressed
- Other special projects
Knowledge and Skills
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Service
- 1 + years Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- 4 year college degree
- Ability to deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
Submit your resume and cover email to [email protected] with the Subject Line “Attn: Customer Service Represeentative”