Is your trademark available? Avoid trademark infringement.
Once you select your trademark or brand identity, it is highly recommended you have a clearance search performed so that you may insure your mark will not be rejected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). This preliminary search protects you from lawsuits initiated by others claiming infringement.
Claiming fame to a trademark can be a risky business if you don't first make sure you are not infringing on another's patented idea. Lawsuits can arise quickly making it imperative that you do the proper research. The Trademark Company is here to protect you and guide you through your trademark logo, brand or name search. We will search trademarks in the United States and internationally to make sure your idea is, in fact, one of a kind. Choosing our company helps to eliminate the stress associated with online trademark searches, as there are many databases to look through and specific aspects to consider. As seasoned professionals, we know what to be aware of before formally submitting your claim, thus helping the process along quickly.
The Basic Federal Database Search ($95) includes search of:
- Federal Trademark Database
- Direct matches
- Near matches and similar marks
- Phonetic equivalents
- Translation (foreign language) equivalents
- Notice of existing Registered Marks that could Block the Registration of Your Mark
The Comprehensive U.S. Trademark Search ($299) includes:
- Basic Federal Trademark search plus:
- Comprehensive State Database search (all 50 states)
- Common Law Database of National Corporate Filings
- Internet Domain Name Databases (.com / .net / .org)
The Comprehensive U.S. & International Trademark Search ($499) includes:
Electronic Trademark Research Reports delivered to you in three (3) business days.
- Comprehensive U.S. Trademark search plus:
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) search
- Canadian Federal Database search
- European Community Database search
- German Federal Database search
- France Federal Database search
- Search of the International Register
For additional information or a free consultation, contact us toll-free at 1-800-906-8626.