Standard Enforcement Package
Stop Infringement of Your Trademark
As an initial level of enforcement, we almost always recommend our flat-fee Standard Enforcement Package. It is a cost-effective, pre-litigation service to enforce your trademark(s) that is extremely effective in stopping infringing use thereof prior to resorting to costly court actions.
Our Standard Enforcement Package ($499) Includes:
- Conducting Due Diligence Research to Confirm Your Rights in Your Trademark vis-a-vis the Rights Allegedly Retained by the Purported Infringer;
- Providing an Opinion Letter as to the Respective Rights Involved;
- Submitting an Initial Cease and Desist Letter to the Other Party, if warranted;
- Submitting a Follow-Up Cease and Desist Letter to the Other Party, if warranted;
- Up to 2 Conference Calls with the Opposing Party or Counsel to Negotiate Ceasing Use of the Infringing Trademark;
- Up to 2 Emails to the Opposing Party or Counsel to Negotiate Ceasing Use of the Infringing Trademark;
- Up to 1 Conference Call with Your Attorney to Discuss the Matter; and
- Up to 3 Written Status Reports Reporting on Responses to Our Claims.
So don’t let another continue to infringe upon your trademark. Stop them today!