Settlement Drafting Service
Once the parties in a dispute have agreed to resolve the matter and the terms of resolution are known our Settlement Drafting Service reduces the same to writing. This is a critical step in resolving any dispute as it creates a binding legal contract between the parties finalizing the terms of their agreement.
Our Settlement Drafting Service ($299) includes:
- Preparation or Review of an Initial Draft Agreement based upon the Terms Agreed to by the Parties;
- Submission of the Draft Agreement to You for Comment;
- Submission or Re-Submission of the Draft Agreement Approved by You to the Opposing Party or Opposing Counsel;
- Up to 3 Emails to Opposing Party or Opposing Counsel to Finalize Terms for the Agreement;
- Up to 2 Attorney-led Conference Calls with the Opposing Party or Opposing Counsel to Finalize Terms for the Agreement;
- Up to 2 Edits of the Draft Agreement;
- Up to 1 Conference Call with Your Attorney to Discuss the Matter;
- Submission of Final Agreed-Upon Agreement to All Parties for Signature, if applicable; and
- Forwarding the Fully Executed Agreement to All Parties.
So when you have agreed upon the terms to settle your case use our Settlement Drafting Service to reduce the agreement to writing.